Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lonely Days ahead

So it is official now. Kyle and I are getting a divorce. I am not going to go into details on my blog about why this is happening... i will say though that i deserve to be treated with respect and kindness... but wish all the happiness to him in the future. we are going different directions in life and I decided that it was time to stop pulling at each other and just end things. Not sure who even reads this thing, but whoever you are.. now you know what I have been going through the past month. Its been a hard decision, but I have received an answer from my heavenly father that this is the right thing to do.
I will update this blog more often... hopefully with happier posts...

6 comments:

Shelbie said...

Hey girl, I hope your doing ok, Like I said I am here for you, Ill give you a call tomorrow, hang in there.

Amy Hansen said...

Key! I had no idea! we need to get together soon! miss ya

Kenzie said...

I am so sorry Keiley. I hope things get better for you. We should get together sometime! I would love to see you!

Ryan & Christine said...

Keiley I hope your doing ok I had no idea. I really want to hangout I havent seen you forever!!! Your in my prayers..I love ya girl.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keileyharmon said...

Thanks to all who have commented... you guys are all great!