Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HELL NO! Im a republican!

So i was sitting at the VA hospital today in the lobby waiting for my grandpa to be done with his appointment. I was sitting next to this older man who looked equally bored and wanted to die as well. These two older vets were talking and one was asking how this veterans convention went or something and he said that it was good, and that President Obama spoke to them. Once Obama was done talking to them someone came up to him and asked if he would like to shake hands with President Obama and he said.. and i quote " HELL NO! IM A REPUBLICAN!" that made the five hours of waiting in that dang lobby worth it... it was SO funny! I started laughing and then I could hear the guy next to me laughing as well... we ended up crying we were laughing so hard... ahh... i love old people... :)

No comments: